Natural Vegan Mascara
This award-winning vegan mascara amps up length and volume in seconds, courtesy of the smooth, creamy formula. Boasting long-lasting wear and rich color payoff, the blend is ultra-gentle and suitable for even the most sensitive of eyes. Whether you want a dramatic look or just a little oomph, Lily Lolo's mascara has a buildable texture perfect for daily use—allowing you to go as bold or as subtle as you please.
2. Looking down into a mirror (preferably magnified), start at the base of the lashes using light zigzag strokes working up to the tips of the lashes, the zigzag technique helps to prevent lashes sticking together and gives them a more ‘feathery’ appearance
3. Now gently apply to the bottom lashes
4. Allow to dry before applying a 2nd coat using the same technique as above
5. For added drama apply a 3rd coat, this gives a glamorous intensity to the eyes - perfect for a night out or special occasion
6. For ‘doll eyes’ lashes: Avoid applying mascara to the top of your upper lashes as this forces them to fall flat and straight, instead, apply underneath to create a beautiful ‘doll eyes’ look
Ophthalmologic Tested - Suitable for sensitive eyes
Fragrance, silicon and alcohol free
Free from harsh chemicals, lead, parabens and preservatives
Soft, creamy and smudgy
Easy smooth application
- Try it on - Green Beauty Samples4.5 star rating(1539)$7.99
- The Detox Box 6-Month Subscription5 star rating(183)$239.70
- Hydrating Accelerator5 star rating(192)$22.00
- Expressionist Mascara4 star rating(217)$21.99
- Vitamin B Enzyme Cleansing Oil +...4.5 star rating(178)$42.00
- The Detox Box Monthly Subscription4.5 star rating(119)$55.00
- "Un" Cover-Up4.5 star rating(162)$36.00
- Active Botanical Serum4.5 star rating(144)$185.00
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
Yes, it is black.
The official answer is that mascara should be thrown away every 3 months. Once it's exposed to the air and your eyes it can become susceptible to bacteria.
On the other hand, if you don't share your mascara or have an eye infection, the labeling indicates an 18 month shelf life once opened.
Use your own discretion, and definitely toss if it starts to become dry or flaky.
You can think of waterproof mascara like strong hold hairspray for your curled lashes, really holding them into place, but it can be harsh for daily use. Non waterproof formulas, especially thick, volumizing formulas like this one, may weigh down your lashes if they go straight easily. You may want to try a more lightweight mascara like the Sappho Vegan Mascara to hold your curl in place better. Nothing will hold as strong as a waterproof formula, but keeping it lightweight will help!
This is a batch issue. Hold tight, and a Client Services rep will be in touch with you about a replacement.
This mascara is a classic size at 10.5ml. (For reference that's a little bigger than the Loreal Voluminous, and a teeny bit smaller than Maybelline Great Lash.) Hope this helps!