Store Manager - LA
Store Managers are essential members of the leadership team at The Detox Market. They are accountable for the customer experience, store productivity, inventory levels & operations of their store, while building happy, productive teams.
- Achieve store sales plans and develop and implement strategies to grow business
- Forecast staffing needs and build store schedules accordingly
- Consistently model exceptional customer service with clients both in-store and though phone & email inquiries
- Liaise with Marketing team to create and implement in-store events and promotions to grow business and engage in community
- Lead all store recruitment efforts: train, motivate & mentor new hires and existing team members through one on-one coaching and regular feedback meetings
- Ensure all policies and procedures are consistently adhered to, and collaborate with management team to implement new systems and policies as needed
- Foster a culture of openness, creativity, and collaboration with the store team, leading by example and with humility
- Build and maintain productive & effective relationships across the company with other store managers and colleagues in all departments
- Conduct regular inventories and ensure accuracy in inventory records Communicate regularly with buying team regarding product assortment and inventory levels
- Ensure a consistently beautiful and engaging shopping experience, adhering to The Detox Market brand with all visual merchandising and displays
- 3-5 years management experience in a retail setting
- Strong background in skincare/make-up
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-starter
- Effective time-management, problem-solving and communication skills.
- High energy, reliable, & professional
- Passion for green beauty and wellness, keeps up with industry trends Evening and weekend availability is a must
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- May need to carry boxes up to 25 lbs.
- This role requires weekend and evening availability.
- Standing for long periods of time
More about The Detox Market
The Detox Market is a leading green beauty retailer that offers a curated selection of eco-friendly, non-toxic, and cruelty-free beauty, skincare, wellness, and lifestyle products. What originated as a pop-up shop in 2010 on Abbot Kinney in Venice Beach, California to introduce a few niche brands, The Detox Market is now a household name across North America with six locations spread over Los Angeles, Toronto, and New York. A one-stop shop for those looking to eliminate toxicity from their everyday personal care products, The Detox Market is recognized by both press and customers as the retail voice of a new generation of beauty shoppers who care as much about what they put on their body as what they put inside of it.
At The Detox Market, we define diversity as inclusive of gender, ethnic variance, educational background, age, geography, economic, family status, sexual preference, gender expression/identity, political inclination, religious affiliation, and being differently-abled.