Location: New York, NY
Detox Ambassadors are our in-store educators: his/her goal is to help our customers feel empowered to make good decisions about our products.
- Detox Ambassadors are first and foremost responsible for serving our customers: via e-mail, phone, and in store.
- Welcome all customers and manage customer experience at an exceptional standard.
- Provide customers with in-depth knowledge of products, brand philosophy, ingredients, and recommended usage.
- Recommend all wellness and beauty products (skincare, supplements, makeup, as well as color matching etc.).
- Genuine interest in natural beauty and healthy living; excited to keep up with industry trends.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, able to meet and interact with people and demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- High energy, who is professional and reliable.
- Must be a self-starter and a team player! This is a small team: we need someone who takes initiative, is proactive, and enjoys working with a group in a fast paced environment.
- Proactive problem solver and highly organized.
- Strong time management and attention to detail.
- Strong background in skincare and/or makeup.
- Responsible for majority of skincare and/or makeup related inquiries in-store and via phone/e-mail.
- Ability to overhaul customer's skincare and/or makeup routine and recommend new products based on customer's skin type, allergies, etc.
- Ability to guide customers through all products based on very specific customer requests and needs.
- Responsibility for maintenance and upkeep of inventory and testers within store atmosphere.
Must be available to work on weekends.
Job Type: Full-Time or Part-Time
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org