Client Care Specialist - Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles, California
We have a major passion for natural beauty and a genuine desire to bring the best in green beauty and holistic living! We are looking for an amazing Client Care Specialist with passion for excellent customer service!
The Client Care Specialist is responsible for supporting our customers with questions, requests, and concerns. The position collaborates across departments and works closely with the Fulfillment Center to ensure the highest level of service is provided to our clients at all times!
This position may include weekend shifts.
Please include a cover letter with resume for consideration.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensures timely response to customer inquiries submitted through the online customer contact form, email, or by phone
- Routes customer service tickets to the store for product support and recommendations
- Works with the Fulfillment Manager to resolve shipping issues and delivery concerns
- Submits carrier claims when orders are lost or damaged in transit
- Supports the processing of returns, issuing refunds or store credit for qualifying orders
- Forwards inquiries that are out of scope for Customer Service and store staff to the appropriate team
- Addresses customer issues with the online store, discounts, and product concerns by communicating and coordinating with the appropriate team
- Tracks daily ticket types and communicates recurring issues for quick resolution
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Genuine interest in natural beauty and healthy living
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to positively interact with others while consistently demonstrating an enthusiastic attitude
- High energy, professional and reliable
- Must be comfortable with autonomy and owning a process
- Proactive problem solver, and highly organized
- Strong time management and attention to detail
- Previous leadership experience a plus!
Job Type: Full-time
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
For consideration, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
At The Detox Market, we have a major passion for natural beauty and a genuine desire to bring the best in green beauty and holistic living! We pride ourselves in offering the best selection of toxicity free products and working with small companies that also share the same passion as we have. As the green beauty industry grows, so does our team! As the leading retailer in delivering quality clean beauty and skincare to our customers, our team is looking to expand. Are you ready to join The Detox Market Family?