The October Box
AN AUTUMN ON THE WORLD
WHY WE LOVE IT
- A 15% concentration of potent Vitamin C delivers a serious glow.
- Omega-rich oils feed the skin and increase elasticity.
- Skin is soft and dewy with just a few drops.
Made in LA · 0.5 oz.GET THE January BOX
AN AUTUMN ON THE WORLD is a powerful year-round serum that penetrates deeply to restore a youthful bounce and reveal a luminous complexion. It was originally a custom blend for a private client who lives aboard a vast ship called ‘The World’, a luxurious floating city that travels the globe.
- Valérie chose to use an advanced form of Vitamin C called Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. It is incredibly unique because it’s oil soluble which makes it more compatible with the skin for deeper delivery. It works to encourage collagen production, smooth skin, and brighten.
- Extra virgin oils of acai berry, meadowfoam, carrot, raspberry, pomegranate, and rosehip are packed with antioxidants and vitamins to protect and nourish skin.
MEET THE MAKER
The French are notoriously obsessed with skincare, and Valérie Grandury is no exception. After winning a battle with breast cancer, it was essential to clean up her lifestyle.
Switching to natural skincare was a challenge. Odacité was created because nothing else was good enough. This exquisite range is meticulously sourced and precisely formulated for powerful results.
Morning person or night owl? Morning for sure!
Dogs or cats? Dogs. I have three.
Always in your bag? Sunglasses—I live in LA.
Guilty pleasure? Oysters.
Favorite smell? Night blooming jasmine at the end of a hot day.
Best French beauty tip? Face oils. It’s the fastest way to see results.
Best California beauty tip? Yoga, specifically inversion for an instant glow factor.
Tea or coffee? Tea, and always green.
First thing you think of when you wake up: Lets get the dogs on a hike.
Unexpected inspiration: Horses. They’re the best teacher for gentleness, assertiveness, patience, leadership, responsibility, balance, and dedication.
Vacation spot: My family home in Hossegor (in the south west of France).
Beach or mountains? Both. That’s one of the reasons I live in Topanga!
Glass half full or empty? Half full. Makes life so much more interesting.
Sweet or salty? Salty, with the exception of chocolate.
Biggest indulgence? Stella McCartney handbags. They’re vegan and stylish.
Childhood hero? My horse trainer. A true horse whisperer and animal lover.