The November Box
ADVANCED HYDRATION MASK & HYDRATING ACCELERATOR
WHY WE LOVE IT
- The ADVANCED HYDRATION MASK is a wonderfully plush mask that restores moisture, plumps, conditions, and improves circulation to get your bounce back.
- The HYDRATING ACCELERATOR is not just a toner—it’s a hydrating, vitamin-infused aloe water that drenches cells in moisture.
ADVANCED HYDRATION MASK
$65 value · 1.5 oz.
- Indian Senna Seed, considered nature’s hyaluronic acid, supports moisture retention and skin repair.
- Blue Tansy is soothing and anti-inflammatory, while Aloe Vera Juice and Mango and Shea Butters calm and nourish.
$32 value · 4 oz.
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice and Vitamin-Infused Water hydrate deeply, improve skin function, and soothe.
- A precise blend of oils and herbs deliver active nutrients and antioxidants into the skin.
MEET THE MAKER
Josh’s innate understanding of skin and hair is at the heart of his eponymous range. Created with powerful herbs, his products work synergistically for incredible results.
Los Angeles, California
Growing up in Portland, Josh was always health conscious. This led to his fascination with ingredients and creating his own formulas. As a hairstylist in LA, his clients asked what he was using on his gorgeous skin—and the rest is history.
Sunrise or Sunset? Sunset. The light at dusk is so inspiring.
Wanderlust or homebody? Homebody.
Gym rat or couch potato? You can find me at yoga every day!
Favorite way to unplug? Meditation.
Comfort food? Tortilla chips with fresh guacamole and salsa.
Secret vice? It wouldn’t be a secret if I answered!
Healthiest habit? Juicing. I love to make my own when I have time.
Pet peeve? Too many to list.
Sleep essential? Complete silence.
Daily uniform? White v-neck t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and Vans or Toms.
Any pets? Two dog children, Cora and Sam.
Which superpower would you choose? Invisibility.
Green thumb? Yes. I just moved and can’t wait to plant a garden in the spring!
Favorite place to escape? Malibu, CA and Sunriver, Oregon.
Desert island product? My Nutrient Day Cream. It’s your moisture and sun protection in one.
Unexpected inspiration? Rude people—they remind me to be more kind.
Your mantra? Focus, Flow, Allow, Divine.