The December Box
ORGANIC NOURISHING TREATMENT OIL, ORGANIC HERBAL TONER & ORGANIC PURIFYING MASK
WHY WE LOVE IT
- The ORGANIC NOURISHING TREATMENT OIL is a unique therapeutic blend can be used on your face, body, and scalp to soothe, nourish, and repair.
- The ORGANIC HERBAL TONER is an aloe vera elixir that tones, soothes, heals, and balances skin for a healthy, glowing complexion.
- The ORGANIC UNIVERSAL MASK is like a green juice for your skin—this treatment calms, rejuvenates, and feeds your face with a blend of superfoods.
ORGANIC NOURISHING TREATMENT OIL
$62 value · 2 oz.
- A base of cold-pressed, Organic Jojoba, St. John’s Wort, and Andean Mountain Rose Hip Seed oils is lightweight, yet moisturizing.
- 15 antioxidant-rich and anti-inflammatory herbs, including Turmeric and Ashwagandha, work synergistically to protect and heal skin.
ORGANIC HERBAL TONER
$42 value · 2 oz.
- Organic Aloe Vera, Chamomile, and Atlantic Sea Kelp work with other herbs in this transformative toner.
ORGANIC PURIFYING MASK
$39 value · 0.88 oz.
- This wholesome mask includes Alfalfa, Wheatgrass, Chlorella, Spirulina, Pumpkin Seed, and more to bring skin to life.
MEET THE MAKER
This skincare is made with raw, living ingredients including certified organic, biodynamic, and wild-crafted herbs, fruits, sea vegetables, cold-pressed, and essential oils. It’s so pure you could literally eat it.
Dismayed by the ingredients in his wife’s department store skincare, scientist Dr. Alkaitis vowed to make her something amazing for her skin. It took over five years of formulating, but with his knowledge as a chemist and expertise in plant life, the resulting range is a holistic fusion of science and nature for truly healthy skin.
Morning routine? I rinse my face with cold, cold, cold water, apply my Organic Day Créme, and finish with a beautiful cup of organic green tea with real organic jasmine flowers. That starts my day with a crystal-clear mind.
Go to snack? I’m not a snacker, but if I was it would be organic fruits or raw nuts.
Best food for skin? Lots of organic whole foods and vegetables.
Worst food for skin? Your skin is a reflection of your lifestyle. Avoid processed foods, refined sugar, coffee, and any drink in a can.
Hometown? I grew up in Vilnius, Lithuania, but have lived all over the world. California has been my home for about 10 years.
Childhood hero? Leonardo da Vinci and Dimitri Shostakovich.
Unexpected inspiration? All inspirations are unexpected! If you have an open mind, inspiration comes automatically.
Secret talent? I’ve played violin since I was a child [he was playing in orchestras by 9!] I also play the saxophone. My family played music together every evening growing up.
Can you cook? I love making food from cultures all over the world. You should see my spice cabinet!
Favorite escape? Reading a good book.
Biggest strength? Thinking.
Greatest challenge? Living with humans.
Greatest joy? Love.