Client Care Manager - Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles, California
We have a major passion for natural beauty and a genuine desire to bring the best in green beauty and holistic living! We are looking for an experienced Client Care Manager with a true passion for excellent customer service!
The Client Care Manager is responsible for managing the Client Care team, updating or creating policies and procedures, implementing new services, reporting key metrics, and running the daily operations for customer service.
The position collaborates across departments and works closely with the Fulfillment Center to ensure the highest level of service is provided to our clients at all times!
This is a very hands-on position that may include weekend shifts. Flexibility is key!
Please include a cover letter with resume for consideration.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manages all aspects of the Client Care department to ensure excellent customer service!
- Responsible for executing strategic initiatives and new service offerings
- Ensures timely response to customer inquiries submitted through the online customer contact form, email, or by phone
- Supports the team with product questions and recommendations
- Works with the Fulfillment Manager to resolve shipping issues and delivery concerns
- Ensures carrier claims are submitted when orders are lost or damaged in transit
- Supports the processing of returns, issuing refunds or store credit for qualifying orders
- Collaborates with all departments for successful promotions and product launches
- Addresses customer issues with the online store, discounts, and product concerns by communicating and coordinating with the appropriate team
- Tracks key metrics and communicates recurring issues for quick resolution
- Leads, educates, and coaches Client Care Specialist for cross-training and development
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 years managing a team in a call center environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Genuine interest in natural beauty and healthy living
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to positively interact with others while consistently demonstrating an enthusiastic attitude
- High energy, professional and reliable
- Must be comfortable with autonomy and owning a process
- Proactive problem solver, and highly organized
- Strong time management and attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
For consideration, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At The Detox Market, we have a major passion for natural beauty and a genuine desire to bring the best in green beauty and holistic living! We pride ourselves in offering the best selection of toxicity free products and working with small companies that also share the same passion as we have. As the green beauty industry grows, so does our team! As the leading retailer in delivering quality clean beauty and skincare to our customers, our team is looking to expand. Are you ready to join The Detox Market Family?