Traveling back-and-forth to NY I need certain beauty products that will keep me looking fresh and feeling energized! No jet-lag allowed!
Here are a few of my 'can't live without' beauty essentials for Fall!
- Odacite Autumn on World - This extremely concentrated vitamin c booster prevents the chances of me having a dull complexion and leaves me with a constant radiant glow - anytime of day! I didn't think this was possible but now I cant leave home with out it! I just add couple drops to my (Beautiful day) daily moisturizer and apply! The oil instantly penetrates through the skin leaving me glowing from the inside out.
- Ilia - Karma Chameleon - Not enough time to describe how amazing this lip crayon color is! Perfect for those days that I want to take it up a notch with a slightly brighter shade. The fact that it contains natural healing oils of sesame, rose hip, and papaya is just another reason I would never sway away from Ilia beauty for my lips!
- Odacite Body lotion - My whole life I have been in search of a body lotion that I didn't have to apply and stand around naked for 30 minutes before getting dressed. This is it! With its aleo vera base and subtle hints of lavender - it hydrates and moisturizes deep into the skin. No more dryness or that yucky oily residue.
- Kusmi Detox Tea - I keep these tea bags on me at all times - esp. when I'm traveling! You can sip on it all throughout the day with out getting the jitters or that coffee crash! YOu feel cleansed
- KURE Bazaar - Rose Milk: A Classic light pink that works all year round! I find myself trying all the trendy colors and dabbling in the oh-so-popular nail art but for some reason always falling back to classics! Rose Milk wears great on all skin tones and gives off a super clean vibe!
- Soapwalla Deodorant - At first I was a little skeptical about a cream deodorant that i would have to apply myself (no roll-on or spray) But once I got used to it and saw how well it worked - there was no turning back! For years I was looking for a natural deodorant that actually worked! The notes of eucalyptus is so refreshing - I alway feel super fresh.
KIDE - KISSED BLUSH - Huge proponent multi purpose products - This mineral powder blush is infused with vitamins A C and E - full of anti-oxidants and has a natural SPF of 15. It gives me a naturally radiant glow but I also pick out the light pink and brown shimmers to use as eyeshadows. The unique packaging is an added bonus!