This Vegan Mascara is formulated with the highest quality organic & natural ingredients available. Preserved with 2 natural eco cert preservatives, it is long lasting & does not transfer or smudge! Deeply pigmented, this formula coats each lash to create volume and length. Metal tubes offer a break from plastic & our brush is designed to create full but separated lashes. Comes off with water and is gentle and so effective.
2. Looking down into a mirror (preferably magnified), start at the base of the lashes using light zigzag strokes working up to the tips of the lashes, the zigzag technique helps to prevent lashes sticking together and gives them a more ‘feathery’ appearance
3. Now gently apply to the bottom lashes
4. Allow to dry before applying a 2nd coat using the same technique as above
5. For added drama apply a 3rd coat, this gives a glamorous intensity to the eyes - perfect for a night out or special occasion
6. For ‘doll eyes’ lashes: Avoid applying mascara to the top of your upper lashes as this forces them to fall flat and straight, instead, apply underneath to create a beautiful ‘doll eyes’ look
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
Yes, this mascara is black.
Once you open a mascara and begin using it you should toss it after 3 months. This is true for all mascaras, not just natural formulas. The product does not spoil after 3 months, but it's more hygienic to rotate your mascara out on this timeline.