The Edit: How to Create the Perfect Relaxing Bath Routine
Show your S.O. some TLC by treating them to a well-curated wind-down for when the days get long (and the to-do lists get even longer).
1. Don’t let clutter kill the mood. Prep the bathroom by removing kids’ toys and laundry, and turning off the noisy bathroom fan.
2. Leave a good first impression by set- ting a calm vibe with candles, tea (or a glass of wine!), and maybe even a bowl of tubside berries or chocolates.
3. Take the at-home spa experience to the next level with a luxurious Crush Bath Soak that doesn’t collect at the bottom of the tub. Want to take things up a notch? Add flower petals and Bubble Elixir for a bath full of big, creamy bubbles—like the iconic scene in Pretty Woman where Julia Roberts lis- tens to Prince in the tub.
Get that iconic Julia moment with this playlist:
- Kiss - Prince
- Care for You - The Marías Skin - Dijon
- Mrs. - Leon Bridges
4. Score some bonus points by leaving a fluffy towel, plush robe, and soft slippers bath-side as a finishing touch—it’ll feel like you’re waiting there with a hug.
5. Don’t skimp on après- bath R&R. Give them the space to cool down sans devices before sending them on the path from bath to bed
Crush-Worthy Bath Soaks
Caress the body in warm vanilla, calendula flowers, and rice milk.
Calm holiday nerves with relaxing sweet basil, lavender, and sea salts.
Nix impurities with glacial clay and detoxifying sage, pine, and menthol.