* Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) (Organic)
* Rose (Rosa damascena) Floral Water (Organic)
* Immortelle (Helichrysum Italicum) Flower oil
* Roman Chamomille (Anthemis nobilis) Floral Water (Organic)
* Vegetable Glycerin
* Crithmum maritimum Extract
* Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein (Organic)
* Hydrolzed linseed extract (Organic)
* Black Willowbark (Salix nigra) Extract (Organic)
* Oat Kernel (Avena sativa) Extract (Organic)
* Oryza sativa (rice) extract
* Spirulina platensis extract
* Aspen (Populus tremuloides)Bark Extract
* Caprylyl Capryl Glucoside
* Salvia Scalrea (clary sage) flower/leaf oil
* Cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) leaf oil
* Sodium Hyaluronate
Use as a toner after cleansing your skin or as a refreshing mist all day long. (Will set makeup)
"It all started in 2004 when founder, CEO Valérie Grandury found out she had breast cancer. This event triggered a desire to completely reinvent her life, reconnect with nature and step into a beautiful and fascinating healing journey.
In order to heal she felt the necessity to detoxify her environment. Valérie adopted a raw food diet, quit her job in the film business to dedicate her time to learning and studying the healing power of plants and became a Health and Wellness coach.
Valerie soon discovered that one of the most toxic elements in a women's daily lives are personal care products. She soon realized that the very expensive French brand she lathered with confidence on her face every day was a cocktail of dangerous chemicals, some of which were known carcinogens!
Much to her astonishment, when she turned to organic skin care she discovered that the products did not bare a manufacturing date and she wondered how the ingredients could retain any active properties after so many years in a jar.
Emboldened by her new philosophy of not cutting corners when it came to health, Valerie decided to start making her own fresh skin care. The underlying motto she applied to food: “it all lies in the freshness of the raw ingredients,” would apply to her skin care.
She sourced the freshest, purest organic ingredients from all over the world and formulated her own age-defying blends. The secret to her magical ointments, then and now, is to use a freshly made skin care in a window of time during which each ingredient retain their full freshness and efficiency. The Freshiency™ Date was born.
The crèmes made such a difference on her skin that she gave them as presents to her friends. It was an instant hit. Odacité was born to answer a growing demand from women who saw the difference those blends made on their skin.
Like Valérie, they could not imagine ever using anything else. "